Let’s see… I realize that a lot of my new followers probably don’t know anything about me, so I figured I’d post seven random facts that you probably would never know about me based on my Tumblr.
1. I sing. A lot. I’ll be posting more of that on here. I do lots of entertainment related things, actually. Y’all ain’t even ready for this good good.
2. I love to travel almost as much as I love being naked. I’ve been to 48 states and thirteen countries so far. Never been south of the equator!
3. I have one tattoo on my left shoulder/upper arm. My hair is actually dark brown, which becomes obvious when it grows longer, though I have a patch of blonde in a place most people outside of my friends never see.
4. I’m currently in college, majoring in Biblical Studies with a minor in Theology. I don’t want to be a preacher, tho… I just really like studying the bible.
5. I’m a indie author and publisher (feel free to follow that much more sensible blog) with two books to my name, several more on the way, and a contribution to an upcoming cyberfunk anthology. I really believe in representing POCs in my work, because REPRESENTATION MATTERS.
6. I’m the youngest of six. I love being the fun uncle, but I kinda really want kids, so I’m looking for someone to get me pregnant. Looking at you, coreydrake.
7. Among the many things I’ve been in life, I’ve been a early childhood educator, a singing waiter, a lifeguard, a personal trainer trainee, and Lead Genius at Apple in Anchorage, Alaska. Oh yeah, and the military. I always forget to mention the military.
Anything else you guys want to know about me, just ask. We can start with my ridiculous affinity for doorags that I picked up while living in Alaska.